Saturday, September 28, 2013

2 days left

Inkjet throwing Bilou up finally works fine with corrected animations. I wish Bilou would lower by 3 or 4 pixels when the inkjet prepares the blast.
Tonight, I shall upgrade runME and the .cmd files on the DS so that I can try all those new objects in their real target environment. I also added some turn-back transition for pendats ... they should be able to join the game soon.
I still need some blocks for the "end-of-rail" tile and some horizontal
I need to make RectoVerso vulnerable to thrown bladors
I have to check inkjet-on-rail do work
I need to make sure the engine in RunME allows me to keep grabbing sponges.

Bien. Les animations pour projeter Bilou fonctionnent. Ce serait pas mal que Bilou s'abaisse de 3-4 pixels pendant que l'encrier se prépare. Reste à mettre à jour runME et transférer les .cmd sur la DS pour faire quelques tests en situation réelle. J'ai aussi rajouter une animation de demi-tour pour les pendats. On devrait pouvoir les intégrer prochainement.

Manquent encore des blocs pour la "fin du rail", les rails horizontaux, rendre les gommes vulnérables au lancer de taille-crayon, vérifier que les encriers-sur-rail fonctionnent correctement et que le moteur de jeu permet d'attraper les éponges dans runME.

No comments: