Yes, you're right, I should be delivering you a .nds of that new level. Let's see how long it will be overdue :P
Desired state for the release:
- [done] The five monsters being present: Spongebop, Inkjet, Dumblador, Pendat and RectoVerso;
- [done] Monster behaviour is complete: it hurts you when you step in, it can be defeated unless it is planned to be invulnerable, it doesn't stop moving for some coder-could-guess reason;
- [done] Level is WYSIWYG: no trailing "invisible walls", no endless fall to some out-of-screen no-man's-land nor structures you go through although the same was solid just two screen before;
- [done] Hazards hurt: ink, pencils; Bonuses can be collected;
- [done] transition (at least a pause) when Bilou dies, so that player may analyze and improve;
- [done] bonus to guide player into perilous fall;
- [done] use (B) to pickup/throw bladors;
- [done] can't ride spongebop/inkjet when carrying a blador.
- [ongoing] Some incentive to improve your exploration and play the level again.
- Coherent soundscape.
- some sound effects;
- [wish] power ups;
throwing bladors mid-air
- [wish] sparkles, dust clouds, broken bits and other visual feedbacks;
- [ongoing] dedicated stunned animation for some monsters;
- [done] perfect alignment of Bilou when inkjet prepares for a throw;
- [wish] push-able inkjets;
- level 2;
- [done] fix for spongebop-out-of-screen bug;
- [wish] reloading the whole level when you die.
- [done] ability to look down what is available;
- [done] clean display of Bilou's hand when holding a blador;
- [done] Clean RUN mechanics.
- [done] spongebop's coordinate reference for circular movement is the center of the character (same for the pin), not the top-left corner.