Tuesday, November 15, 2016

7 days!

Here I am, back on my BMX because my 2007 "grizzly" thinkpad is no longer operational. I cannot call it "dead", but the battery no longer works, meaning that using it for arm-chair development in the evening has turned highly improbable (with improbability equal to 42, to be precise).

I'll give myself 7 days to try and compile SEDS and LEDS with the latest devkitpro on this box. If that's not enough, I'll just import my damn' old "devkitpro 32" and keep going.


Me revoici sur mon BMX: la batterie de mon autre ordi m'a complètement lâché. Certains des éléments que j'avais pointé en mai comme posant problème devraient fonctionner mieux maintenant que j'ai restructuré mon code, d'autres ont toujours besoin d'une mise à jour. Je me donne 7 jours pour y remédier. Passé ce délai, je récupérerai mon gros .zip avec l'ancienne version de devkitpro que je traine depuis Apple Assault, et basta.

No comments: